Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Little Mama

As soon as we found out we were having a girl, I pulled out my bin of Cabbage Patch Dolls for our soon-to-be daughter. Growing up, playing with dolls was my passion...I was one of those kids that took my baby dolls everywhere I went...the mall, restaurants, in the car, on vacations, etc. I even dressed my babies in different clothes each day. I hoped one day I would have a daughter to pass "my babies" onto...and now I want my babies back! Let's just say that Lulu doesn't treat the babies quite as I had hoped. She is usually very excited to pull the doll out and hold it for a few minutes, then she gets distracted by something, flings the doll aside and runs over it in her pursuit of something better.

I did manage to get a few pictures of her motherly side before she became too abusive...

2 comments:

Murph said...

So cute. Does she still sign 'baby' all the ime?
Kathy

Patti said...

Lulu still does her baby sign...especially since we have a newborn on our block now. Needless to say, Lulu is allowed nowhere near the new baby given how she treats her own "babies"!