Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Two Babes on a Bench

I know it has been weeks since my last post. I have so many things I would like to write about...but for now, those thoughts will remain in my head as I try to muddle my way through the very hectic next few weeks. In the meantime, I leave you will some pictures to tide you over...



















3 comments:

Murph said...

Ahh, sibling love. Adorable!

Reba said...

Cute, cute pictures. Cute, cute kids. :) They love each other so much...sigh.

Anonymous said...

I've been catching up on your blog posts. Looks like you all have had a fun Summer. Its fun to see ho wmuch the kids have changed sonce I last saw them. BTW - I love your blog. I check in on it when I need a smile while at work. Thanks for sharing all the fun stories . . . .

Chris J