A BRIEF GLIMPSE INTO THE ADVENTURES OF TWO ADORABLE, SOMETIMES TROUBLESOME, WEE-ONES WITH A THIRD ALONG FOR THE RIDE
Sunday, December 20, 2009
Let it snow!
A date night with friends, a basketball game, the last tennis class and a birthday party...all put on hold for a major snowstorm. Not to fear, though, Max and Lucy found plenty of ways to enjoy themselves on this snowy weekend before Christmas!
After 24 hours of snow, it finally stopped overnight and we woke up to a winter wonderland!
I love the pictures. Looks like the kids are having so much fun. I am hoping we get at least one good snow this year. We haven't had one since Joshua has been home and mobile...I would love to see what he thought!
1 comment:
I love the pictures. Looks like the kids are having so much fun. I am hoping we get at least one good snow this year. We haven't had one since Joshua has been home and mobile...I would love to see what he thought!
Post a Comment