Welcome to our blog! I decided to start a blog to keep in touch with folks more often. As the kids get older and involved in more activities, it is becoming harder to stay in touch with everyone as much as I would like. I am hoping that this blog will also force me to document the crazy and cute things the kids do on a more consistent basis. So, I will begin with a few recent and favorite pictures of the kids...
This first picture pretty much sums up our house these days...Max is always convincing Lucy to join him in his latest creative scenario. I think he was pretending this was his castle. At least Lucy doesn't look like she minds playing along!
Here is another favorite picture of mine. Lucy has recently learned to sit for long periods of time...she is quite proud of herself these days! (Don't be jealous of her fabulous figure...with enough dieting and exercise, I am sure we can all look that fit!)

I'll end with this picture of Max. He is wearing his favorite shirt these days...a SJU Hawks' shirt. Daddy recently took him to see a game and he can't stop talking about it. His latest ambition is to be a Hawk when he grows up...no argument from us...now if we can work on that scholarship!

I love to read other people's new posts, so I will try and keep ours updated...check back often!
4 comments:
Patti - I am seriosly impressed that you have the time and energy for a blog!! Your kids are the cutest!
Fi
Finally! I've been teased by this for a few weeks now. Now we can gte blogging ideas from each other. Won't the kids just love us when they get older?!
Kathy
I love this! Although I agree with Kathy and Paul in that you are going to pay for this once the kids get old enough to realize you are posting pics of them on the web. They may retaliate with their own blog about thier parents -- HA!
~Chris
I just tagged you - see my blog for details. :)
Kathy
Post a Comment