Just because I love posting pictures that one day will cause moans and groans from our kids, I thought I would share our taco adventures tonight. Lucy insists on using utensils at mealtimes...her hands were actually a much cleaner route. Here are a few pics of her refried bean encounter...
Throughout the course of dinner, Goose kept puckering her lips and asking for a kiss...after Chris cleaned up our little princess, he obliged her request...

I am not sure what tomorrow morning will bring after our taco fiesta tonight, though...Lucy has had a very wierd stomach bug that has caused her to wake up with the previous night's dinner all over her crib...it doesn't happen every morning and it only happens first thing in the morning. The rest of the day she acts perfectly normal. We are going on day 10 of this...positive thoughts that she gets over this soon are appreciated! Thankfully, no one else has caught this latest mysterious illness.
5 comments:
Awww I am sorry Luc is sick! Lily did that last year. It would happen once a day everyday for about 2 weeks. Crazy! I hope she is back to normal soon!
Goose is always suhc a lady! But I think Chris should be more embarrassed than Lulu.
Yeah, Chris should know by now that all these pictures are going to make their way onto the blog :)
My little ones love the refried beans too. Love the pictures. Hope Lucy feels better soon. Joshua and I both had a little bug over Christmas, and it did last a few weeks. It was an odd thing. Anyway, have a good week!
i agree with kathy...the pics are much more incriminating for chris!
Post a Comment