Monday, January 5, 2009

Victory!!!

After 18 months of trying, I am finally able to pull Lucy's hair up in a pigtail...albeit a rather flimsy one...but a pigtail nonetheless. Hopefully, this will ward off all of the silly people that comment on what a cute boy Lucy is...for the last time people, the "boy" is wearing a pink dress with hearts on "his" tights...can I make it any more obvious that the "boy" is a cute little girl!?!
These are a few more random pictures I caught of Lucy that I think are rather adorable...I may be slightly biased, though.



2 comments:

Murph said...

No bias - she is adorable! :)
But I'm not sure the pigtail is really worth it for the little amount of hair it holds.

Reba said...

Unfortunately, I found that some people just never got the gender thing. And it didn't matter what we dressed them as. Why is that? Anyway, cute pics!
Reba