Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentines Day 2009

Does it get any sweeter? As if the beautiful flowers I received yesterday weren't enough, Chris presented me with this video this morning. It was by far the best gift I have ever received on Valentine's Day.

Anyone that knows me is well aware that I ADORE Valentine's Day...even when I wasn't dating anyone, I still enjoyed telling my friends and family how much I love them. Valentine's Day was never about the flowers and candy...and Chris captured the true meaning of the day with this video...I am very thankful for the three special Valentines I have in my life.

3 comments:

Reba said...

I am glad to know there are others out there who love Valentine's Day too. On facebook all day people have commented about what a terrible holiday it is (even some who are married) which surprised me. It is a good reminder to me to show others I love them. I am glad yours was special!

renee said...

that was the sweetest thing i've veer seen!

Anonymous said...

Just getting caught up on your blog entries. This video is fabulous. Kudos to Chris. he is a good husband/daddy.

~Chris (Jacobs - lest you think Chris Andes wrote this about himself :)