Monday, April 6, 2009

A Bouncing Fun Time

The big day arrived this past Saturday...Max had his bounce party for his birthday. It seemed like everyone had a blast, but I think one little person in particular had the time of her life...
They had a huge slide that Lucy insisted on going down...over and over...we were all tired of taking her, so she took matters into her own hands and went down herself. She is FEARLESS!
Chris and I have now decided that when Lucy outgrows her crib, we are going to put a moonbounce in her bedroom for her to climb around on without worry of injury. Lucy did all this climbing and bouncing with a 102 fever...I can only imagine if she wasn't sick!
Max loved every moment of the bouncing as well...only he ran through everything so fast that I hardly have any pictures!
He was calm enough during cake time for some pictures though!

3 comments:

Reba said...

Love the pics. I also love the idea of having a moonbounce in the room...think that might work with Joshua who is on the go all of the time. It looks like you all had a fabulous birthday party!

renee said...

when did lucy get all that hair?? i can't believe how long it looks!

Megan said...

It looks like Max had a great party! That looks like tons of fun!