Every Friday morning, Lucy and I drop Max off at school and she chants "Maxi school" the entire way home. Usually, by the time we get home, she has moved on and forgotten about Max. Today, though, she spent the entire day asking for Max...I heard "Maxi where you? Maxi where you are?" all day long...she even looked in his room a few times. As soon as he got home, she showered him with hugs and kisses...although, I think some of it may have been due to the fact that Max was eating strawberries and she wanted some...


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Awww, sibling love!
Nothing better then sibling loving! They are just too cute!
How very sweet! I love the pics. And I am envious. I have always wanted my older two to be like that. Not happening I am afraid. Share your secret!
love lulu's hair!
Post a Comment