I hope everyone can appreciate Lucy’s beautiful comforter. In preparation for the arrival of the bedroom set, I took Lucy to Pottery Barn Kids to pick out her bedding. I remember doing the same thing with Max. My trip with Max took exactly 3 minutes. He saw sports bedding and we purchased it. Lucy, on the other hand, decided she had to have the Star Wars bedding on display when we first walked in. After much encouragement, she moved on. To train bedding. Then, to firetruck bedding. Again, bribes were used to at least get her to walk to the girls’ bedding section. I promised her that she could pick any bedding she wanted as long as it was in the girls’ section. She saw a spread with a cupcake on it and was sold.
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Big Girl Bed
The weekend Lucy’s “big girl” bed arrived was filled with anticipation and excitement…for both Lucy and Max. When the bed arrived, they spent hours reading books and pretending to sleep. Lucy’s baby doll also got a new bed…alongside of Lucy’s.





I hope everyone can appreciate Lucy’s beautiful comforter. In preparation for the arrival of the bedroom set, I took Lucy to Pottery Barn Kids to pick out her bedding. I remember doing the same thing with Max. My trip with Max took exactly 3 minutes. He saw sports bedding and we purchased it. Lucy, on the other hand, decided she had to have the Star Wars bedding on display when we first walked in. After much encouragement, she moved on. To train bedding. Then, to firetruck bedding. Again, bribes were used to at least get her to walk to the girls’ bedding section. I promised her that she could pick any bedding she wanted as long as it was in the girls’ section. She saw a spread with a cupcake on it and was sold.
I hope everyone can appreciate Lucy’s beautiful comforter. In preparation for the arrival of the bedroom set, I took Lucy to Pottery Barn Kids to pick out her bedding. I remember doing the same thing with Max. My trip with Max took exactly 3 minutes. He saw sports bedding and we purchased it. Lucy, on the other hand, decided she had to have the Star Wars bedding on display when we first walked in. After much encouragement, she moved on. To train bedding. Then, to firetruck bedding. Again, bribes were used to at least get her to walk to the girls’ bedding section. I promised her that she could pick any bedding she wanted as long as it was in the girls’ section. She saw a spread with a cupcake on it and was sold.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Still trying to get the pink in anyway you can, huh? :)
lol - the cupcake one is perfect!
Post a Comment