Lucy has developed up a new habit over the past few weeks...trash picking for food scraps. Trash picking has led to hunting down food in cabinets and drawers. This habit needs to be broken...and quickly...before she gets sick off of the scraps she finds in the trash. Friday morning I looked up from the magazine I was reading to see Lucy happily walking around chomping on the half-eaten bagel Max had thrown out in the trash a few hours prior. Saturday morning Lucy made it quite clear that she was not given enough to eat. I turned around from doing dishes to find Lucy pulling out all the food she could grab in the "snack" drawer. When that wasn't cutting it because she couldn't unwrap the packages, she proceeded to pull out the box of Cheerios from the cabinet and indulge herself. After grabbing a few pictures I firmly told Lucy that this was not acceptable. Lulu firmly told me she didn't care and continued to shove Cheerios in her mouth.
As a side note, I need to say a special thank you to Chris for watching both kids all day on Saturday so I could scrapbook with friends...or as Chris calls the event...Scrap-a-palooza. It was so nice to catch up with good friends...a few laughs with old friends makes everything seem manageable.
2 comments:
Looks like Maggie is trying to get in on the act!
Time to childproof the house after all these years! :)
LOL I love it! Charlotte has also learned to sign "more" and does so often! She and Lily are sharing clothes!
Post a Comment