Happy 15th Month Birthday, Goose! Here are the stats:
Weight: A hefty, but loveable, 31.9 pounds
Height: A petite 30 inches (which indicates that she actually shrunk since her last visit, so I am not sure about this one)
Favorite Food: Why limit yourself to just one when a world of food awaits tasting
Favorite Saying: Woof-woof. This is what dogs, cats, cows and pigs say in Lulu's world
Favorite Pastime: Looking out her bedroom window and screeching at everyone that walks by (see below)
Motto to Live By: I'm not fat...I'm just fluffy.
2 comments:
I think there used to be a poster in Chris's room with that same saying - maybe Lulu can have it decorate her room with!
Kathy
Everytime I see a new picture of Lucy I smile. She is just sooooooo sweet! When my Chris always asks what I am chuckling at and when I show him he always says "Awww sweet chubby baby" and smiles too!
Post a Comment