Saturday, September 6, 2008

Hi-Ho, it's off to school we go...

I'm a little behind in posting this week...it was the first week of school for the kids and we have been busy trying to get into a groove. Max is still at Goddard and loving every minute of it. He roared into the Tigers room this year. Lucy started a new school and things are going much better. She is sleeping a few hours each day at school and from the looks of her at the end of the day, she is loving their playground. The playground has a mulch base, so Lucy comes home with dirt in every roll. But, she is happy as a clam so I can't complain!
I tried to do my mommy duty and take pictures on their first days, but as you can see, neither were very cooperative!

Max, being a typical 4 year old...
Lucy would not stop walking around long enough to snap a picture by herself so I had to sneak into her first day of school pic...

No comments: