This is probably my favorite picture from the carnival...I can only imagine that Rudy is pointing to something and asking Max "Why?"...we heard lots (and lots) of "whys?" this weekend from our favorite primo. I forgot what the 3's were like...Rudy reminded us. I have a feeling Lucy will be joining him in the inquisition very shortly...
Sunday, May 17, 2009
Start of the Season...
...Carnival Season, that is. Primo Rudy spent the weekend with us while his parents did all sorts of crazy nonsense at the City Chase on Saturday. I dare say that Rudy was more well behaved than his parents and other Aunt and Uncle :) But, now back to the topic of this post...community carnivals...is there any better way to pass a warm afternoon? This year, we have three dare devils in our midst. The Goose was definitely on the loose in Phoenixville Saturday. The kiddie rides were beneath her...she begged and pleaded to go on the adult rides. In the end, we did convince her to try out a ride more suited to her stature.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a fun time...I love cousin time. I had to smile on the "why"s. Joshua is already asking "Why?" all of the time...I think he picked it up from his older siblings. Looks like you all are having some beautiful weather.
Great pics. We asked Rudy if he was a good listener and when we tried to bring up the ballfield, he told us "that last wek, that long time ago." However, at bedtime he did give me a list of things he didn't do to prove he was a good listener "I not bite. I not hit. I not say no. I not pinch. I not kick. I not fight."
Rudy is absolutely right...he did not do any of those things :) The park is ancient history...
Post a Comment