Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Going to the zoo...

Zoo, zoo, zoo...we're going to the zoo! And, I don't mean our house! With a beautiful day upon us and little to do, we headed out to the Elmwood Park Zoo. It was the first time we have been to this zoo in quite some time and our own two zoo animals loved it. In usual Goose fashion, she tried climbing and clawing her way into areas she was not allowed to go...in this case, she insisted she had to join the buffalo.

The pony rides generated much anticipation and excitement among our crew...until it was time to actually sit on the horse...at this point, Lucy bailed. Max the Cowboy enjoyed his ride, though. A tender moment between siblings...I happened to glance over and caught Max loving on his sister.
Max and his new friend...
Max has decided to take in his mommy's footsteps and snap pics everywhere he goes these days. Once I figure out how to get the pictures off of his camera, I will dedicate a post to our budding photographer.

2 comments:

Murph said...

Looks like a fun day - and Max is always loving on Lucy! But didn't school start - playing hooky already?

Reba said...

What a fun time. I LOVE going to the zoo! I think the picturee of Max and Lucy together is my favorite...so sweet!