We were not sure what to expect from our two other furry friends, Maggie and Gracie, so we kept all the parties separated with the exception of a few introductory sniffs from Mags. Lucy, on the other hand, spent all weekend trying to break into Max's room to visit Bubbles. "I go see Bubbles" was heard over and over and over and over ALL weekend!
At one point, Bubbles was hopping around Max's room sniffing all his toys. Lucy felt that Bubbles was very threatening and thus had to collect all "her" toys to hide them from Bubbles. The toys were not hers, rather they were Max's, and unless Bubbles has a secret Star Wars fetish, I don't think Bubbles had any interest in stealing them.
"Bubbles played in my room. He hid under my bed. I fed Bubbles carrots."
3 comments:
Awww. Bubbles is cute. Is Max aiming to get his own pet bunny now?
How fun! We have kept a class pet bunny once...it was so much fun. If I wasn't so allergic to almost any kind of animal fur, I would be tempted to have one. Lucy cracks me up...I can so see J-man doing the same thing with the toys. :)
SO.MUCH.FUN! Lucy just makes me laugh... it has to be something with the '07 babies! Joshua, Lucy and Charlotte are just so similar!
Post a Comment