Saturday, May 3, 2008

Hike, Hike, Hike...

Max and the Giants had a football game this morning...it was also picture day for the team. They don't keep score in Max's league, but I think the Giants dominated their opponents today, the Cardinals. Max had a great time, as always. He played center and running back most of the time. He isn't exactly a speed demon on the field but he has so much fun that it doesn't matter. He even laughs when the other team takes his flag. Last week at practice, he told me he doesn't like to pull the flag off of the opposing team members because "that's mean" - good thing he has a great arm for offensive, because I am not sure there is a spot for him on D!


Max tends to not pay attention to the game when he isn't actually playing on the field. Here is a picture of him dancing to his own beat on the sidelines.

This was the first game that Lucy and I made it to this season. Lucy was pretty cranky all game until we finally gave in and put her down...Porkchop was very happy when she had the freedom of the entire field to roll around in...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just can't believe how big they both are! Thanks for sharing your blog and pics.
-Linds