Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Wasting the time away...

I haven't posted pictures in quite some time. Time has just slipped by...with the warm summer nights, we find ourselves outside until 8:30 most nights. I grabbed the camera tonight and actually caught some pics of our typical summer evening.
When Max first got his bike, he was very hesitant to ride it and still preferred his tricycle. He has become more brave the past few weeks and actually asks to ride his bike now. Tonight he was very excited and proud because he learned to turn on his bike...a pretty important task if you ask me!
Lucy generally spends her summer evenings in the stroller, itching to be unleashed to freedom. Lulu attempts to eat anything that is not bolted down these days. Recent meals have included keys on my laptop, deli counter tickets, mulch, flowers and stones. For this reason, she is often confined to her stroller.
After about 10 minutes outside, Max always asks for a snack...tonight it was his special ice cream...you will have to excuse the silly face. He has now taken to making silly faces when I pull out the camera.

No comments: