Friday, December 5, 2008

Smile and you will get a good snack...

When you receive our holiday card in the mail this year, please take a few moment to appreciate the blood, sweat and tears that went into making it. I had a coupon code for cards that was expiring at midnight tonight...so my mission for the evening was to capture one picture of the kids...together...smiling...without bunny ears...with no dirt on their face. Max was eager to start the process after dinner...the enthusiasm quickly waned. After one picture, he was begging to play in the basement. I promised a few Oreos if he behaved, so I had one cooperative child. Lucy, on the other hand, doesn't understand the fine art of bribery yet. She was more interested in running towards the camera instead of sitting nicely and posing. In the end, we did manage to squeak out a Kodak moment for the card...you will have to wait to receive the card to see it. There were, however, several bloopers along the way...

3 comments:

Murph said...

I can only imagine how many more blooper pictures you have! :)

Megan said...

OMG too cute!

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't call the first one a blooper -- its really cute. Looking forward to the card

~Chris