Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Best Buds...

It has been so enjoyable to watch Max and Lucy start to really play together the past few weeks. This morning, they were exceptionally silly together. I kept Max home from school today with all intentions of having a playdate with my best friend...however, Lucy had other plans and decided that it would be a perfect morning for her cold to take a turn for the worse. Despite her illness, Lucy still provided Max and I with a solid hour of entertainment as she pretended to be a movie star...

What could have been a disastrous day of a disappointed Max and a sick Lucy ended up being a great day...Christine took Max and the girls to Dave & Busters while I took Lucy to the doctor...then we met up at her house later in the afternoon. Max had an absolute blast with Madelyn...he can't stop talking about it. And, I only had one child to deal with at the doctors. Lucy does have an ear infection and impetigo so a few days of antibiotics and she will be good as new. It was recommended that we see an ENT about ear tubes since this is the seventh infection in a year...Max had tubes and they were great so we are fine with the recommendation...

No comments: