I have a feeling our phone bills are going to be very high in a few years...Max also enjoys "talking" on an old cell phone we have given the kids to play with...in fact, last night he was "testing" his peeps...also known as texting to the rest of us. And to answer your most pressing questions about these photos...1. Yes, Lucy has a tatoo on her leg...it is of Minnie Mouse in case you were wondering...she proudly pulls her pants off to show everyone...which leads to...2. Yes, Lucy is not wearing any pants because she insisted on continuously taking them off yesterday. The teen years are going to be lots of fun in this household...obsessions with the phone and streaking.
I have been planning on updating about Max's run-in with Scarlet Fever...I just haven't had the time or energy...but I promise one is coming tonight. Rest assured, he is on the path to good health...relatively speaking...it is Max, afterall.
2 comments:
I love the pictures. Why do you think little ones are so obsessed with the phone thing? I am sure Max will be out texting me in a few years. I watch the younger generation do it one handed, eyes closed. How do they do that? :) Have a good rest of the week!
ya know it is a shame that you can't pre-pay your cell phone for your future teenager like you can for college! Hey I might be onto something!! LOL
Post a Comment