Monday, March 2, 2009

Partytime

March is a busy month for birthdays in our family...Chris, Kathy and Max...and this year, we also celebrated Renee's birthday with the other March babies. To keep the kids entertained, I decided to have a pinata for the boys. I never had a pinata before...now I know why...it was extremely difficult to break...even after some of the bigger kids (i.e. Bill) took a turn.
Lucy had more fun running off with the pinata than actually attempting to break it...but Uncle Bill did his best at trying to teach the Goose proper pinata breaking...After tiring the boys out attempting to break the pinata, we sugared up the kids with some cupcakes. Max and Rudy were given the honors of blowing out the candles for everyone.
Lucy has been perfecting her cupcake eating skills and now cuts time out from the process by just diving face-first into the middle of the of it. As hard as it is to believe, she is much cleaner than she used to be...she now does not require a bath after every cupcake encounter...a few wipes usually do the job just fine.

1 comment:

Murph said...

I love the Rudy staring at Max picture - he really looks up to his big cousin!
And forutnately the sugar high didn't last too long - Rudy was asleep by the time we got to KoP.