Friday, March 13, 2009

Storytime with Max

Both kids are home sick today...but are surprisingly well-behaved...I can't imagine this is going to last all day! While I was running around this morning trying to make breakfast, Lucy was insisting I read an Elmo book to her. Max offered to help me by showing off his latest reading skills...even Maggie decided to join in the fun. As I type this, Max is chasing Lucy around with toys begging her to play with him...I am sure I will have to remind him in a few years that there was once a time he actually wanted his sister to play with him.

3 comments:

Murph said...

Can you send him over to play with Rudy? He needs someone else to occupy him other than me!
Max still not feeling well or something different this time?

renee said...

wow...they are both well behaved AND wearing pants :)

Megan said...

I am sorry that they aren't feeling well. I have to say though that they are just too darn cute!! Hoping for a nice peaceful sick day!