Saturday, July 18, 2009

And then there was one...

Yesterday afternoon, Lucy and I found ourselves quite lonely...Daddy was still at work and Gram and PopPop had kidnapped Max for the weekend. With rain falling outside and no where to be, I decided to pull out paint and sun catchers. I had originally planned to do this activity with Max, but I thought it was a good time to try it out with Lucy since I only had one monkey to watch with open cans of paint. The activity was a huge success in Lucy's book...she perfected her artistic technique...put as much paint as possible on every inch of the surface. It was a success in my book because Lucy didn't try eating the paint...an issue that still occasionally surfaces in school.

Lucy enjoyed out time together without Max, but we are anxious to get him back tomorrow...the house seems too quiet without Beefy. We hope to make it to the Reading Phillies game tomorrow...a great way to kick off a week of vacation for everyone.

2 comments:

Murph said...

Great pictures of Lulu. She looks so grown up! Doing anything fun for vacation week?

Reba said...

She is so cute. I bet she enjoyed her time alone with you. Look forward to hearing more about your staycation!