Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Two Parks, One Day

Our first day of this year's staycation was a success! We hit Sesame Place during the day and the park after dinner. Needless to say, we were all exhausted by the end of our fun-filled day! We have season passed to Sesame Place so we have been a few times already this year, but this time seemed especially exhausting...maybe because of the heat or the crowds. Even so, the kids had a blast. Lucy has absolutely no fear of any ride...as evidenced by her ride on the free-fall...even Max passed on this one!
Lucy and Max really enjoyed the climbing courses this time...it is always exciting to see how much higher Lucy is able to climb each time we go...she made it almost to the top...and LOVED letting go and sliding down.
A giant moonbounce...Chris almost had to go in and fetch her out. All the other kids had left when asked to and Lucy was still bouncing. We really need to work on her listening skills!
After dinner, we headed to a local park where Lucy enjoyed climbing the playground and Max took batting practice...

1 comment:

Reba said...

Cute pictures. What a fun day! I think Lucy is braver on rides than me. I had to smile on the bouncy thing. I would have been climbing up to remove Joshua...he would have refused to leave I think. I look forard to hearing more about your staycation. :)