Friday, June 27, 2008

Baby needs new shoes...

Lucy proudly earned herself her first pair of "real" shoes today. She has been cruising more and more recently and now insists on playing outside on the concrete. So, we took her shoe shopping...and quite the experience it was! I was hopefully that I would have at least one child that I could buy inexpensive shoes for...those hopes were dashed last night :) Apparently, our sweet, beautiful daughter has extra wide feet...not a surprise considering most of her is "extra wide." So, off to the "designer" shoe store we went today...$40 later, Lucy now owns a pair of pretty pink sandals.

Here are a few pictures of Lulu trying out her new footwear...

Lucy didn't quite get the concept of moving the toy along with her feet so she took a few headers. She was quite the trooper, though, and pulled herself right back up.


At one point, Lucy gave up walking and decided that it was much easier to just push the toy on her knees.

1 comment:

Murph said...

Beautiful shoes Lulu... and oh so graceful!