Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Lucy's First Birthday Fiesta

I've been away on a business trip so I haven't had time to update. This past Saturday we had a pool party for Lucy's first birthday. She enjoyed celebrating with her friends. Here are some pics from the big day...

Lucy's amazing cake...it was better than I could have imagined...


Lucy trying to break into the cooler of beer...another couple of years and we are going to have our hands full...



The bathing beauty after taking a dip in the pool...

Lucy thought the floating ring made a perfect obstacle course...


Lucy trying to figure out why everyone was singing to her...

Lucy enjoying her cake...she made such a mess that Chris had to take her upstairs to get washed up in the tub...

Our playroom after the party...I think the kids definitely had fun...or at least had fun trying to make a mess...


Lucy enjoying her new toys and wearing a new outfit the following morning...

1 comment:

Murph said...

A sign of a great party - the mess after everyone leaves! Lulu is going to be trouble if that's only her first birthday party and the house is trashed.