As Chris will attest, I love to clean the house...I am always wiping counters, washing dishes, vacuuming and putting dishes away. I suppose it is because I can manage everything else life brings with much more ease if the house is in order and clean. After I had Lucy, though, I really started wishing I had some help with the cleaning. Between adding hours at work and the addition of Lucy, I was finding it more and more difficult to keep up. Once Lucy started eating "people" food, the issue tripled in size because there were trails of crumbs all over the house as well as a pile of her refusals under her high chair after each feeding. My wish has come true...last Friday (my typical day to do deep cleaning), my cleaning lady arrived...

1 comment:
Send her this way! Better yet, do you want a job? :)
Kathy
Post a Comment