Saturday, November 29, 2008

A Sweet Day

With our weekends quickly booking up in December with basketball games (for both Max and the Hawks) and birthday/holiday celebrations, we took advantage of the nice weather and headed up to Hershey Park. It was a very "sweet" day spent with just the four of us...and we all had a great time. Max was blown away by the fact that we didn't need tickets for any rides...he has only been on rides at the boardwalk or local fairs. Lucy enjoyed the fact she was old enough to try a few rides on her own. I think we might have another thrill-seeker on our hands...she loved every ride. Max was disappointed the roller coasters were not operating...I am very excited that he loves the coasters since Chris won't go near one. I will finally have a coaster-buddy! We will definitely be stocking up on boardwalk tickets this year!

Goose trying a ride out by herself...clearly she has no problem riding solo...
Lucy and Mommy flying in a helicopter...Max is in the helicopter behind us...he said he wanted to ride behind us to try and catch us!
Based upon how Lucy was driving, I am very afraid of what is going to happen 15 years...
Max taking his two ladies on a train ride...
Sibling love...Max loved going on the rides with Goose...she tried to take over the driving, but Max explained that older brothers HAVE to drive...after seeing Goose in action on the cars, I agree with Max.
Lucy getting mad that she had to wait for Max to finish up on a ride that was too big for her...
Max with dessert...
Lucy trying to break into a restricted area...nothing can stop a determined Goose...
After we finished up on the rides, we headed over to the Chocolate Factory. Max enjoyed learning about how chocolate is made...he was completely unphased by the fact he couldn't enjoy the free samples. Lucy adored the singing cows that were part of the ride...the cows received many waves and kisses from Goose.

3 comments:

Murph said...

Sounds like a fun day. Maybe next year we can go with you!

renee said...

how come chris isn't on any of the rides?!

Chris said...

The rides aren't made for people over 5 feet tall. I've squeezed into enough rides over the past 4 years that I was exempt from subjecting myself to that this weekend.