Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Tipping the Scales

Happy 9th Month Birthday, Lucy! Lucy had her 9 month check-up today - she is definitely growing nicely - tipping the scales at 26.5 pounds. She is 28 inches long...so not quite keeping with the Andes tradition of a pound per inch started by her big brother but still growing just fine. It is hard to believe she is already nine months old...we have really had some fun times over the past nine months with our little girl and I am sure there are many more adventures ahead of us. Her latest acheivement is eating "real" food. This is a picture of her eating some diced apples for dinner tonight.


Our first baby, Max, turns four tomorrow...I am having a really hard time believing my little baby is already four! In preparation for his big day tomorrow, Max and Daddy made (or should I say, attempted) cupcakes. In this first picture, the boys are quite proud that they found the hand mixer (with some help from Mommy). Several other appliances were pulled out until Mommy pointed them in the right direction!

Lucy wasn't so sure what the boys were up to tonight...she seemed very worried when she heard Daddy and Max were using a mixer unsupervised :)

In my last post, I commented on how Max was really a great big brother. When I told him it was Lucy's 9th month birthday today, he wanted me to take a picture of two of them together. When Lucy wouldn't cooperate, Max grew inpatient and just let go of Lucy as she fell on the carpet and said "Just take one of me instead" - oh well, it was sweet while it lasted! You can see Lucy's displeasure at what just happened...Max clearly seems unphased by the tears he caused his sister!

No comments: