Wednesday, August 6, 2008

A to Z, Max Style

Kathy tagged me with this fun A to Z game. Here is Max's take on life...maybe I will do mine later.

A. Attached or single? Single...with lots of lady friends
B. Best friend? Garrett for best school friend and Jason for best neighborhood friend (and, yes, Max makes a clear distinction)
C. Cake or pie? Mommy's milk and egg free cupcakes
D. Day of choice? Any day the Phillies play
E. Essential item? Puppy and Fruit snacks
F. Favorite color? Pink...at least that is what Max tells Mommy
G. Gummy bears or worms? Max just indulged in some scoopies (bulk candy for those of you not familar with Max lingo) of the gummy worm variety tonight
H. Hometown? A lovely little town with two nuclear cooling towers
I. Indulgences? Popsicles on a warm summer night
J. January or July? July, of course...hot nights mean popsicles and playing outside until dark
K. Kids? None that we know of
L. Life isn't complete without? Sports Center. Yes, Max watches faithfully every morning when he wakes up.
M. Marriage date? 2030
N. Number of brothers & sisters? One adorable, yet sometimes meddling, little sister
O. Oranges or apples? Apples on occasion
P. Phobias? Without a doubt loud noises
Q. Quotes? "But it takes too long." "Stop it Lucy. I was playing with that." "Just 5 more minutes."
R. Reasons to smile? The Phillies won a game
S. Season of choice? Summer...baseball, water ice, popsicles and playing outside...doesn't get much better
T. Tag seven peeps - I don't have many blogger friends...in fact, the only other blogs I read are ones I found through Kathy...
Primo Rudy's site: http://www.whenrudysaysuhoh.blogspot.com/
Reba http://www.thecloudchronicles.blogspot.com/
Megan http://www.henrygirls.blogspot.com/
U. Unknown fact about me? Max is pretty much an open book these days...for better or worse.
V. Vegetable? Carrots...they will keep my eye sight perfect according to Uncle Bobby's theory
W. Worst habits? Not flushing or putting the toilet seat down or washing his hands...basically anything involving the bathroom
X-ray or ultrasound? I'm sorry...I can't stop laughing long enough to type out the answer. This would be a yes to both. Several times. Each year.
Y. Your favorite food? It's a toss up between chili and tacos
Z. Zodiac sign? Pisces

No comments: