Saturday, August 30, 2008

Some Quality Time

With nothing on the agenda for our last day in OBX, I promised Max that we could go on a "date" into town for some shopping and water ice. Everyone is well aware that Max is completely a daddy's boy, so I often resort to bribing to get some quality time alone with my boy. I don't mind bribing him to leave daddy because once he is out of Chris' sight, he always has a good time. Our neighborhood had a trolley that ran into town so that made the bribe even more apealing to Max. All week, he would beg to take the "charlie" as he called it.

Max and "Charlie"
Max after indulging in some water ice...can you guess the flavor?
After our visit to town, Max, Daddy and I went for a swim while Lucy took a nap. It was a perfect way to end the afternoon.

No comments: