Happy 10 Month Birthday Lucy! It is hard to believe that Lucy is 10 months old already. In some ways, it seems like just yesterday we were holding her in our arms for the first time. Other times, like at 4 AM, it seems like she has been here a whole lot longer than 10 months :)
I snapped a few pictures of her doing her favorite things these days. The first picture is her usual look when she is just rolling into or out of trouble. This was her trying to get away from the chaos she was causing by dumping out all the toys I had packed up for the yard sale tomorrow.
This second picture is a classic pose you will find Lucy in these days. She likes to prop herself up on her arms to get a better view of where she should be rolling to...she doesn't crawl yet but she manages to use rolling as a very effective means of movement. The only downside is that she can't quite "steer" herself accurately...she often times rolls herself into walls or other obstacles. After I quickly laugh at her predicaments, I usually dust her off with a kiss and she continues on her rolling way. Max has taken to calling her "Rolly-Polly".
No comments:
Post a Comment