Friday, April 18, 2008

A Perfect 10

I am keeping my fingers crossed that the warm weather is here to stay. The past two days have been absolutely perfect...not a cloud in the sky and in the 70's and 80's. It has been so nice to open the windows and play outside. The sunshine and sound of kids laughing outside really makes all my worries seem so much more bearable!

Yesterday Max had football practice...it was a great night to hit the park and enjoy the warm weather while we watched Beefy practice. His first game is tomorrow morning...he already has his position assignments...the first half he is going to play center and the second half he is going to be the running back. He also got his uniform last night...#4...PopPop's favorite player's number (Brett Farve). So, all in all, football season has been unexpectedly better than I anticipated :) Here are a few pictures from practice last night...


Max, Lucy and I spent today mostly outside soaking up the rays. We did make a quick trip to Lowe's this morning to buy some flowers with Gram and PopPop...Max insists he is going to help me plant them...I'll believe it when I see it. My bet is that he will dig half a hole then decide he would much rather play catch or ride his bike!

The weather was warm enough today to even break out the hose and water table.


This evening, Daddy and Max hit some golf balls...in the process Lucy experienced her first casualty of being in this household...unfortunately, it came at the hands of her Daddy! Chris hit a golf ball and managed to hit Lucy square on the head...as you can see from the pictures, she really didn't care and was actually quite happy to have a ball to play with. In case you are wondering, Max and Daddy play with plastic golf balls so all is well...

2 comments:

Murph said...

I love my goddaughter but I'm thinking short sleeves is the way for her to go for now. She doesn't have the figure for spaghetti straps.
And is Max wearing a mouth guard? What kind of flag football is it?
Kathy

Patti said...

Wait until you see her bikini :)