Friday, April 11, 2008

Double Trouble

It finally happened...Kathy and Paul let us have Rudy all to ourselves for the night...we have been begging for months and finally there was an opportunity! Paul dropped Rudy off last night and by the time I got home from work, Rudy was acting as if he always lived with us...playing outside, chasing Max, eating chili for dinner. Lucy decided she wanted to be like the boys and have chili for dinner, too...I was hesitant at first but she slept through the night so she can have chili any time she wants!


Rudy joined us at Max's football practice. Uncle Chris taught Rudy to play football and Rudy tried teaching Lucy.

Getting three kids ready for bed was quite the adventure...luckily Lucy was so tired from the week, that she crashed without a peep for the entire night. Max and Rudy took a bath together to wash off the dirt from the football field. Since Aunt Kathy reads this blog, I decided not to post pictures of Rudy dumping sand on top of his head :) The boys even brushed their teeth without a fight...peer pressure really works to our advantage sometimes!

I am sure the rest of today will have some adventures so stayed tuned for an update...

1 comment:

Murph said...

I was hoping you would post so I could see my baby. :)
How appropriate that they both wore dinosaur pajamas. I can't take any credit, though, Paul packed for him.
Kathy