I haven't posted in a few days...I guess we are recovering and trying to catch up from a very busy weekend. After Rudy went back to his "casa" on Friday, Chris and I slept very well Friday night! Saturday was our 5 year anniversary and PopPop's birthday. We celebrated with dinner out Saturday night with Gram and PopPop. Max and Lucy did a wonderful job at dinner...Lucy was perfectly content all dinner because there was a non-stop stream of food coming her way to try! She also generally just enjoys being out and socializing with everyone that walks by the table. Sunday we helped Renee and Bill move into their new house...Max and Rudy managed not to damage any walls...at least none that we saw! And, Lucy managed not to throw up on any newly cleaned surfaces, so all in all, it was a good move :)
Now, on to the title of this post...anyone that has met Max knows that the boy loves to talk...and to ask questions. I thought tonight's conversation in the bathtub was a good example of most conversations in our house these days.
Max: Daddy why do you have those lines in your eyes?
Daddy: Those are blood vessels.
Max: Why is there blood in your eye?
Daddy: It isn't blood, they are the vessels that take the blood to my eyes.
Max: Daddy, why do you have a tongue? What are those things on it?
Daddy: My tongue has taste buds.
Max: Daddy, why does your tongue have bugs on it?
Daddy: Not bugs, buds.
Max: Daddy, why does your tongue have buds on it?
Daddy: So I can taste food.
Max: What kind of food?
At this point, I took the opportunity to leave the room before the next round of questionning. There are times that I think the CIA should send Max to question suspects...he would crack them in under an hour with the non-stop questions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment